Culture in Mind
Culture-based mental and social support for people from multicultural backgrounds
Welcome to Culture in Mind
We are a community-based service that supports the social, emotional and mental well-being of migrants, refugees, and people seeking asylum in the greater Brisbane area.
- Personal and culturally tailored support using a Wraparound model of care
- Support through mental health trained bilingual and cultural support workers
- Information and education about mental health and wellbeing (individual and group support options)
- Support for family members and carers
- Group support activities, including peer support
CONTACT US for more information on our services and to find out how we can support you.
We speak your language. If you require an interpreter we will use a cultural support worker for language support or a telephone interpreter.