Mental Health and Wellbeing Program
The Mental Health and Wellbeing Program is a holistic and culturally appropriate therapeutic program for people from a migrant or refugee background. The program is run under Better Access and ATAPS and there are no gap fees charged. Services are provided at Stones Corner and Nundah.
What the program provides
We provide the following therapies:
- Psycho-education and self-management techniques
- Interpersonal or narrative therapeutic strategies
- Cognitive behavioural techniques
- Relaxation techniques
You will be able to receive:
- Holistic assessment
- Treatment services from multidisciplinary practitioners (psychiatry, psychology, social work, occupational therapy, massage therapy, acupuncture)
- Referral to other services needed
- Easy entry to other services and groups at WWG
- Educational sessions (individual and/or group-work)
- Mental health assessment by a psychiatrist if required
Referrals for the mental health and wellbeing program
Referrals are open! For information on how to make a referral, click here.
Click here for a list of practitioners available.